What’s visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the internet with less trouble. For regular tourists on company or tourism, they are required to obtain their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport terminal.
Guests visiting Cambodia will get a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those crossing from Thailand will have their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and tourists from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to get their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made procedures much simpler with introduction of e-Visas, everything can now be carried out online, and it takes only 24 hours. Even though you’ll be instructed to pay a typical 89EUR visa payment. This really is a fair fee considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you get in line for a visa.
Where to obtain a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you have to first choose the kind of visa you desire. There are lots of visa types available, included in this are: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various sorts of visa have to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, aside from the e-Visa, which is obtained online.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy demands lots of effort and time, and in many cases, folks have to go long distances to reach the embassy. Acquiring a visa at the land border or even the airport can also be a hard process, as it might need lots of payments and bribes in some circumstances.
However, getting a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for long hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will get it in advance. The e-Visa was presented in 2006 to make the process of visa application quicker and easier. This visa lasts for 3 months, with a maximum stay of one month.
Great things about getting a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to visit the Cambodian embassy, you could make an application online everywhere you are
- •No need for joining long lines
- •The process is safe and sound, well planned and quick, and you are guaranteed of acquiring your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of calling the customer support staff just in case you need any assistance
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is accessible to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be used upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll need to process other application when visiting again
- •It is valid for three months, starting from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport have to be at least six months just before its expiration date
- •Passport must have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International travelers are required to get an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To secure a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to fill out an application on the internet through the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be required to complete your personal information (name, gender, country), passport details, and personal home address.
Source: visa Cambodia